a day for reflection...


I was doing some ironing in one of our apartments this morning and thought that I would watch the news.

The BBC were reporting on the memorial events taking place in London commemorating the 10th anniversary of 7/7.

I cannot believe it has been 10 years already and I, along with most others working in London on that horrible day, will never forget the shocking attacks that took place that day.


My thoughts are with those that have been effected in one way or another, by the atrocities that took place 10 years ago today.

Leeann x

Comments

  1. My thoughts also. We have friends who live in London and there were many anxious moments spent waiting to hear if everyone was alright. It was dreadful and nothing like it should ever happen again ... ever ... anywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment