Finally...

photo from here
 
 
Bonsoir mes belles,
 
It has been a very busy weekend and the week is set to be much of the same. We visited 5 vide greniers over the long weekend which were disappointing mainly due to the weather which meant a lot of sellers did not fancy getting out of bed to setup a stand as the weather forecast was predicting rain for most of the week-end. Friday we got drenched and we returned empty handed.
 
Yesterday luck was on my side and I picked up a couple of vintage club arm chairs which are similar to the ones that you see in the above photo. Unfortunately mine are in not as good a condition and I think that I may end up recovered the cushions and hope to save the rest.
 
I have not had a chance to take a photo as we have been busy with guests coming and going but hope to take a photo tomorrow.
 
Very exciting for me as I have been searching for a long time and they are expensive as everyone wants them as they are fashionable both here in France and abroad.
 
I saw them and paid quickly as there were three dealers behind me and told the seller that I would be back to collect.
 
When I returned there was quite a crowd of dealers admiring them so I am feeling blessed that I appeared just as the seller was setting up his stand...
 
Fingers crossed that I find more treasure this weekend coming....
 
très bonne semaine a tous,
Leeann - a very tired but happy kiwi living in la belle France xx


Comments

  1. What an excellent score Leeann!! I am so excited for you! These are so luxe and yours will be too!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Bunnies by Hunt Slonem!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment