calendrier de l'avent...


Bonjour from a chilly SW France,

When I was a child I loved my advent calendar and could not wait until I reached the magical 24 box which always had the biggest and best picture.

Not a lot has changed as this year for the first time since I was a small child I have my own advent calendar or as it is known in France, calendrier de l'avent.


No.4 which I am just about to open...

The only difference between then and now is that the one that I currently have, contains a small chocolate for each day but no glitter on the outside.

I think that the chocolate makes up for the lack of glitter....

à demain, Leeann x 

Comments

  1. I'm a 50/50 French-American and, like you, growing up I always had an advent calendar which looked very similar to the one you've shown here. It's been 40+ years since I've had one like that but I always remember them. Thanks for bringing back some memories. I always enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Leeann chocolate is the perfect little gift for the advent calendar treat!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment