the same taste?!


photo from here

Bonjour from a sunny SW France,

If you are a fabulously french facebook follower you will know that I did a little shopping online at the weekend and I purchased the fabulous duvet cover and pillow cases, that you see in the photo above.

I decided that purchasing the whole set was a wee bit impulsive and instead I would pair it with a antique monogrammed sheet.

I said nothing to French Boyfriend and thought that it would be a nice surprise.

This morning French Boyfriend is flicking through the catalogue and stops at the page with.......this photo and says that he does not like a lot of the new toile de jouy designs (he is an antiques dealer stuck in the 18th century) but he likes the look of this design.

Thought that it was best to come clean and tell him that I did a "little" shopping on the internet and that it was scheduled to arrive this weekend.

Just hope that he is not present when my parcels arrive as I have not told him about the other items.....

  bonne journée à tous, Leeann

Comments

  1. How great that he likes them ( that he has similar taste in bedding :)

    I love them, the color especially. My poor husband, he gets that fearful look in his eyes when he sees me gazing adoringly at Toile this and that. He worries one day that will be all there is in our home lol

    besitos, from C, sitting in a chair with a red/white toile cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and am glad for you that you can rest easy when the bits and pieces arrive! Are they for the new "project"? And I sigh at the thought of the antique monogrammed sheet...I look forward to the next instalment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment